The professional services marketplace continues to become more demanding, regardless of sector, and is often slow to adapt to market changes. More than ever, firms are focusing on strategies that spur a proactive approach to business development. One of the most effective ways to bolster BD is through sales pipeline frameworks and coaching programs, but they can be ineffectual unless orchestrated correctly. In this presentation you will learn:
- The results of Ackert Inc.’s latest industry surveys on law firm business development.
- Why CRM often fails as a pipeline management tool and what to do about it.
- How to roll out a business development program that out-performs 80% of your competitors.
- How an AmLaw 50 CMO structured a sales culture, and how those concepts apply in other professional services sectors.
- David Ackert, President, Ackert Advisory
- Jeff Berardi, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Senior Managing Director, Ankura