“I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with this year’s program, both in terms of content and attendees, as well as dialogue and facilitation. I particularly enjoyed the cross-professional service firm engagement. Well done!”
– Laura Breslaw, Former Chief Client Development Officer, Proskauer Rose LLP
The only event that brings together CMOs, CBDOs and Strategy Executives from the leading professional services firms for a highly interactive exchange and sharing of real world solutions. Gro Pro has built the key community for marketing and business development and strategy executives from the top global and national professional services firms. Join your peers in this intimate setting that stresses connection and interaction.
Featuring content divided into “chapters”, each chapter will consist of several working groups, led by facilitators who will help direct the conversation. Discussion points to be explored during this day-long event will include:
- The Next Generation of Sales and BD Leadership: Exploring the Rise of the Chief Commercial Officer
- People, Processes and Technology: Proven Client Relationship Mangement Approaches for Nurturing Current Business
- Data Crush: How the Information Tidal Wave is Creating New Business Opportunities and Disrupting Existing Models
- Creating a Unified Force: How Marketing and BD Can Work Together to Drive Growth by Instilling a Culture of BD into the DNA of Your Firm
- Technology Tools That Work: How Technology Continues to be The Driver of Change and Disruption Within Professional Services
- What’s New in Professional Services Digital Innovation: How Firms Have Successfully Pushed the Envelope in the Digital Realm – What Your Firm Can Learn From the Work of Others
Additionally, join us as we –
- Identify and Assess Current Thinking, Challenges and Barriers
- Explore Potential Solutions and Best Practices Across the Professional Services Landscape
- Benchmark Current Practices Against Those of Your Peers on the Leading Edge of Sales and BD Strategy
Each “chapter” will be a hands-on exercise with attendees divided into working pods designed to create the ultimate collaborative environment. At the end of each chapter, facilitators will deliver a brief summary of their workgroup discussion, providing an overview of the key themes and takeaways discussed. Notes from these discussions will be recorded by the Summit Archivist and made available to all participants post-event.
Attendance at Gro Pro 20/20 is reserved for professional services executives responsible for crafting, deploying, communicating and managing elements of the annual growth strategy including management, information, sales, marketing, operations and talent.
Who Should Attend:
- C-Level Executives from law, accounting, consulting and financial services firms that are responsible for growth.
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Business Development Officers
- Chief Strategy Officers
There will be no solution provider registration opportunities offered at this time. If you are a solution provider and would like to inquire about participation, please email email@example.com.
o What’s New in Professional Services Digital Innovation
o Assessing Your Human General Capital – Compensation & Talent
o World-Class Business Development Performance
o Data Crush: Big Data – Separating the Hype from Reality
o Creating a Unified Force – How marketing and BD can work together to drive growth
o People, Processes and Technology – Proven client relationship management approaches
o The Rise of the Chief Commercial Officer – The Next Gen of Sales and BD Leadership
Chief Knowledge & Marketing Officer, Booz & Company
Managing Director, Huron Consulting Group
Chief Operating Officer, Baker & McKenzie
National Managing Director of Sales and Business Development, PWC
Director of Marketing, The Americas, The Boston Consulting Group
U.S. Managing Partner- Sales, Marketing & Business Development, Deloitte
Chief Operating Officer, Burford Capital
Chief Marketing & Business Development Officer, Crowell & Moring LLP
Chief Marketing Officer, EKS&H
Chief Marketing Officer, Loeb & Loeb
“The engagement of the participants was robust, and their insights and experience-sharing was as valuable as the prepared content from the speakers. I welcome any opportunity to participate in Gro Pro events. The value I took away from the past two days exceeded my expectations.”
– Gro Pro 20/20 2015 Attendee